Become part of the story of Greenacres and help us retell some of the key moments of its history!
- MU.2RE Reflect on a variety of live or recorded music performances.
- VA.5PE Use observations, life experiences and imagination as sources for visual symbols, images and creative expression.
- SL.6.2 Interpret information presented in diverse media and formats (e.g., visually, quantitatively, orally) and explain how it contributes to a topic, text, or issue under study.
- RI.6.7 Integrate information presented in different media or formats (e.g., visually, quantitatively) as well as in words to develop a coherent understanding of a topic or issue.
- SL.6.1 Engage effectively in a range of collaborative discussions (one-on-one, in groups, and teacher-led) with diverse partners on grade 6 topics, texts, and issues, building on others’ ideas and expressing their own clearly.
- RL.6.7 Compare and contrast the experience of reading a story, drama, or poem to listening to or viewing an audio, video, or live version of the text, including contrasting what they “see” and “hear” when reading the text to what they perceive when they listen or watch.
Camargo Hunt, traditions, genre painting, hunting horn, evolution, plein air drawing, preservation