January 2021 – COVID Update
January 15 – 2021
With Hamilton County entering purple status, we would like to remind you that Greenacres is operating on an essential employees only status and will be suspending any programming until further notice.
What does this mean for patrons of Greenacres:
- Our farm store will remain open and continue to operate on a curbside pickup model. Please use our product availability page to see what we have available and for instructions on how to place an order.
- Farm production will remain consistent in order to provide as many fresh vegetables and meat products to our farm store and community.
- All location, besides the Farm Store, are currently closed to visitors in order to keep everyone safe as well as our livestock.
- Education, equine, and volunteer programs are on hold and will return as soon as local and state health guidelines determine it to be safe. If you have a specific question about a program please reach out to your contact person in that department.
- Our venue will be closed for meetings and tours until further notice.
We look forward to serving you this year and will continue to monitor the situation in order to keep our guests, employees and animals safe.