Come observe and explore the arts through creative investigation.
- 6.VA.5PE Use observations, life experiences and imagination as sources for visual symbols, images and creative expression.
- 6.VA.1PR Demonstrate technical skill and craftsmanship in the use of materials, tools and technology to solve an artistic problem.
- Mathematical Practice 2. Reason abstractly and quantitatively.
- SL.6.4 Present claims and findings, sequencing ideas logically and using pertinent descriptions, facts, and details to accentuate main ideas or themes; use appropriate eye contact, adequate volume, and clear pronunciation.
- 6.Geography.6 The variety of physical environments within the Eastern Hemisphere influences human activities. Likewise, human activities modify the physical environment.
- Mathematical Practice 6. Attend to precision. Mathematical Practice 8. Look for and express regularity in repeated reasoning.
Stained glass, refraction, extinction, lead lines, Gothic, watercolor resist OR collage