Join us as we follow the journey of food, from the field to the consumer. Help us figure out how we can make this season’s harvest profitable!
- 4.LS.1: Changes in an organism’s environment are sometimes beneficial to its survival and sometimes harmful.
- 4.MD.2 Solve real-world problems involving money, time, and metric measurement.
- ESS Grade 6: Rocks, minerals and soils have common and practical uses
- 6.EE.2 Write, read, and evaluate expressions in which letters stand for numbers.
- 6.EE.9 Use variables to represent two quantities in a real-world problem that change in relationship to one another; write an equation to express one quantity, thought of as the dependent variable, in terms of the other quantity, thought of as the independent variable. Analyze the relationship between the dependent and independent variables using graphs and tables, and relate these to the equation.
- 4th 4-ESS3-2 Earth and Human Activity
- Generate and compare multiple solutions to reduce the impacts of natural Earth processes on humans.*
- 6th MS-LS1-5 From Molecules to Organisms: Structures and Processes
- Construct a scientific explanation based on evidence for how environmental and genetic factors influence the growth of organisms.
Market, measurement, weight, consumer, profit, expenses, genetic, organisms, harvest