Come enjoy the maple season with us! Learn about the process of making maple syrup in the past and the present. We will take a short hike in our sugar bush, you will be able to try your hand at drilling a tap hole and visit the evaporator as we learn about the process of sap becoming syrup. This program is suitable for school-aged children ages 5 and above. Participants should come dressed for the weather as this program will take place predominately outside.
Be prepared for uneven terrain and muddy trails.
- Register in advance as space is limited
- Adult tickets are available and tickets for children (ages 5-17) are only available for purchase with a participating adult
- $1 per person
- Closed-toed shoes are required; please wear shoes that can get dirty and are comfortable for hiking
- No strollers permitted
- No pets may be brought to Greenacres
- Greenacres Foundation is privately operating; all guests on the property must be accompanied by a Greenacres representative at all times.
- Greenacres Farm Store is open to the public, located at 8255 Spooky Hollow Road 45242.
- Visit our farm store web page for store hours and more information: https://green-acres.org/farm/farm-store