We love the bright, fresh flavor of this traditionally Argentine sauce paired with grilled beef. Stir into hot, steamed or roasted potatoes for a quick and delicious side dish!
- 2 oz Fresh Parsley
- 1/2 oz Fresh Oregano
- 4 Garlic Cloves, Peeled
- 1/4 cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
- Freshly Ground Pepper to taste
- 1 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Combine all ingredients except oil in the bowl of a food processor, pulse until finely chopped. With the motor running, add the oil to combine.
- Transfer sauce to an airtight container and refrigerate at least 2 hours or up to 1 day to allow the flavors to meld. Sauce will keep in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.